The Energy Healing Site is a unique, free resource. It takes me (Nancy) many hours each week to sustain and expand it. If it is valuable to you, please consider supporting it with a donation.
Energy Healing Needs Space
Give Intuition And Healing Space To Show Up
Energy healing needs space! A feeling of spaciousness, both external and internal, is important to a sense of inner peace. It's good for everyone, but for energy healers, it's especially helpful. We need to cultivate inner peace and calm and leave room in our lives so that Energy, Healing and Intuition can show up and do their work.
Here are some ideas for cultivating spaciousness, calm and peace.
Our physical spaces impact us greatly. Science tells us that clutter negatively affects our thinking, sense of well-being, overall mental health, and even our eating habits. It raises stress hormones and decreases productivity. On an energetic level, my experience is that physical clutter tends to affect the harmony and smooth flow of my energy.
Our bodies, too, can get dense and contracted. Helping them open up and expand can be a powerful experience that affects both our physical and energetic health.
Here are some ways to create more physical space for yourself.
- Clear out a room or even just a closet. Donate or discard the stuff.
- Weed and prune your garden. Transplant crowded plants and divide perennials that need it.
- Go for a month without buying anything but food.
- Focus your attention on the space in your home, rather than the matter in that space.
- Expand your physical body's interior space by belly breathing.
- Visit unbounded places such as mountaintops, ferries/ships or a cathedral.
- Let your body relax and expand.
Minds can also get crowded. Personally, I love information, thoughts and concepts, and my head can get over-full. I used to believe that was the best way to be, but as I've gotten older, I see the value of having more space in my mind as well as in my surroundings.
Here are some ways to clear out some space in your mind.
- Let go of past and future and just be present.
- Spend a day in silence
- Get out in nature.
- Put your thoughts down on paper, and then let them go.
- Avoid TV, social media and other electronic chatter for a week.
- Write your worries down on a piece of paper and burn it.
When we don't let our feelings flow or when we've been bombarded by too many strong feelings in a short period of time, we can get overwhelmed by a kind of emotional congestion or clutter. Try these things to clear some emotional room for yourself:
- Let go of grudges. Forgiving clears out a lot of emotional space.
- Have a good cry.
- Have a good laugh.
- Share how you're feeling with a friend.
- Exercise. Outdoors is best.
- Belly breathe.
- Journal your feelings.
- Channel your feelings into artwork.
Our lives themselves can also get congested. Here are some ideas for breathing some space and expansion into your life.
- Get rid of "time-things"—an overcrowded schedule.
- Spend more time with mental spaciousness experts: dogs, cats and little kids. They don't clutter their schedules--or their minds.
- At work, see if you can delegate some tasks or offload low-priority work in other ways.
- Prune unnecessary commitments and tasks from your calendar.
- Carve out time to do nothing each week.
I wish you the pleasures and blessings of an open, expansive, spacious environment--both inside and outside.
Go from Energy Healing Needs Space To Energy Self-Care main page.
Go to site Home Page.