The Energy Healing Site is a unique, free resource. It takes me (Nancy) many hours each week to sustain and expand it. If it is valuable to you, please consider supporting it with a donation.
Air Travel Tips:
Energy Healing For Wellness
When You Roam
There are many great articles out there with air travel tips, but none that I know of that are specifically from an energy healing point of view. Read on to find out ways to take care of the source of your health and wellness--your energy--when you fly or travel long distances.
Photo by User:Mattes - Own work. Licensed under Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons
Because travel, especially air travel, is stressful! It’s hard on our physical bodies, but even more importantly, on our energy fields, leaving them feeling scrambled and chaotic. Here are some of the reasons why, from an energetic viewpoint.
- Many of us ground deeply to our home and our bio-region. When we leave it, especially with the tremendous speed of air travel, it leaves us feeling adrift, as if we’ve lost our moorings. Energetically, we have!
- Then there’s the airport itself, with all those anxious, ungrounded, fearful, unsettled people. That chaotic energy impacts our own.
- And the airplane! Packed in with fellow flyers most of whom range from nervous to downright panicked, it’s hard not to be affected.
- Once we arrive, we’re thrown out of our usual structures and routines, which help support the 1st chakra, so our first chakra is knocked off balance, too.
Air Travel Tips, Energy Healing Style
Here are some energy healing ideas for travel, to help keep your energy more grounded and stable.
- Before leaving, ground all the way to the center of the earth. Upon arrival, reground to center of earth. Repeat every time you change lodgings. Upon your return home, reground to the center of the earth, then adjust to a different depth if desired.
- Before arriving at the airport, do the Zip Up and/or the Shield of Light techniques. (Scroll down the linked-to page to find the how-to's.) Or just surround yourself with white light.
- Imagine that you are filling the airplane with white light.
- A reader recommends visualization of a positive trip before starting out, and also sending colorful energy to the place you're going. Great ideas!
- Belly breathe—one of the best stress-busters available.
- When you arrive, take a walk as soon as possible. This helps you ground and also to balance your left- and right-side energy.
- Before leaving home, establish a signature essential oil, preferably a calming one. Lavender essential oil is always great for this. Take it with you and use it environmentally in your lodgings, especially before you go to bed at night.
- After you arrive, take a shower. Imagine the water clearing your energy field of any stray energy. If you can’t shower, imagine that a fountain of light is showering over your energy field and washing away any energy that isn’t yours.
- The Bach Flower Remedy “Rescue Remedy” is great for harmonizing your energy field. It comes in a chewable form that is great for travel.
- Create a little altar in your lodgings to help you feel grounded and connected to your spiritual source. Bring a few meaningful items from home, or use rocks, leaves, flowers, shells and other natural items from your current locale.
- Create little routines for the duration of your trip, to support and soothe your 1st chakra.
When you start viewing travel as an energetic experience, I’m sure you’ll be able to think of even more ways to keep your energy harmonious. I would love to hear what air travel tips you have.
Go from Air Travel Tips to site Home Page.